A large fraction of GRG's clients are condominium corporations. We offer a number of services that are specific to condominiums; GRG staff are well versed with the Condominium Act. GRG Reserve Fund studies and performance audits are comprehensive and easily understood. We have helped settle disputes revolving around Common Elements and interpretations of 'standard unit' in condominium declarations; we have been able to help design equitable shared facility agreements.
GRG was retained by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation to do a study of over two-hundred condominiums in the Greater Toronto Area.
Common Services Required:
- Capital Expenditure and Funding Plans
- Performance Failure Assessment
- Design, Specifications and Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Structural Restoration
- Masonry Investigation and Repair
- Insulated Glass Unit Investigation and Repair
- Balcony and Guard Design and Repair
- Parking Garage Rehabilitation Design and Repair
- Life Cycle Cost Alternative Assessments
- Building Envelope Engineering
- Building Design